We Are a Corona Free Zone!
Chiropractic is an essential service and we are taking every precaution to ensure our patients and staff are safe.
- Screening patients before making their appointments to ensure they are not experiencing any coronavirus symptoms.
- If you are not sure if your condition is something that one of our providers can help with, give us a call and we will help you decide without you having to leave your home or office.
- Upon arriving at our office, patients are free to call us and we can make sure that you will not be in the waiting room with any other patients and can go straight to your treatment room.
- Taking staff temperatures everyday and anyone with a temperature or flu symptoms will be sent home.
- Encouraging patients to use the doors on the south side of the building, nearest the mexican restaurant. These are automatic doors and do not need to be opened by hand.
- The elevator repairs have been completed (finally!) so patients will be able to use both elevators to get to the 5th floor.
- The door to the office will be open so again, you will not have to touch any doorknobs.
- Patients will only be seen by appointment and the visits will be timed to maintain social distancing practices.
- Patient temperatures will be taken upon arriving at the office. Those with a temperature above 100° will be sent home.
- Staff will be masked and if you arrive for your appointment and don’t have a mask, one can be provided for you.
- Doctors will wear masks and gloves while treating patients.
- Counter tops, door knobs, adjusting tables, therapy equipment, etc. will be wiped down after every patient visit.
Our goal is to provide you with safe, effective care to not only provide relief from your back, neck and shoulder pain but to do so safely. Don’t forget the benefits of chiropractic adjustments on your health in general including immune function. Please call and schedule an appointment today! We can’t wait to see you!