We Are a Corona Free Zone!
Chiropractic is an essential service and we are taking every precaution to ensure we are a corona free zone.
- Patients are screened before making their appointments to ensure they are not experiencing any coronavirus symptoms.
- If you are not sure if your condition is something that one of our providers can help with, give us a call and we will help you decide without you having to leave your home or office.
- Patients are encouraged to call from the parking lot to ensure they can go straight to a treatment room.
- Staff temperatures are taken everyday and anyone with a temperature or flu symptoms will be sent home.
Your safety is our number one concern.
- Patients are encouraged to use the doors on the south side of the building, nearest the mexican restaurant. These are automatic doors and do not need to be opened by hand.
- Elevator repairs have been completed (finally!) so both elevators are available to get to the 5th floor.
- The office door is open so you will not have to touch any doorknobs.
- Patients are seen by appointment only and visits will be timed to maintain social distancing practices.
- Patient temperatures are taken upon arriving at the office. Those with a temperature above 100° will be sent home.
- All staff is masked and if you arrive for your appointment without a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Counter tops, door knobs, adjusting tables, therapy equipment, etc. are wiped down after every patient visit.
Our goal is to provide you with safe, effective care to not only provide relief from your back, neck and shoulder pain but to do so safely. Don’t forget the benefits of chiropractic adjustments on your health in general including immune function. Please call and schedule an appointment today! We are a corona free zone!